TROYA ENVIRONMENTAL ASSOCIATION
Protection and Processing of Personal Data
1- Personal data obtained within the framework of activities carried out by the Troya Environmental Association and / or received from third parties are used, processed and protected in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 which accords with the EU Directive 95/46/E.
2- The Troya Environmental Association inform the users about how the personal data are collected, the purposes of processing, legal reasons and rights.
3- Troya Environmental Association takes the highest possible level of security measures in order to ensure that personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect its privacy.
4- Personal data collected and processed within the framework of the activities carried out by the Troya Environmental Association are as follows:
- Name and Contact Information: Name, surname, mobile phone, home phone, work phone, address, e-mail address
- Demographic Data: Date of birth, age, gender, marital status, educational status, profession, interests
- Survey Answers: Answers to questionnaires and interviews
1- Personal information will not be used without the consent of the persons, the use of personal information will be fully complied with the internationally accepted privacy protection standards and will be supported by technical measures to ensure the security of the information provided by the participants.
2- The collected information will be used for statistical evaluations, database creation or academic research without revealing the identity of individuals.
3- Troya Environment Association will take all necessary measures and show the necessary care to keep confidential information strictly private and confidential, and to prevent all or any part of confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party.
4- Troya Environmental Association does not request any information from children under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent.
Rights of Personal Data Owner According to the Article 11 of Law No. 6698
If personal data owners request information about collection and use their personal data from the Troya Environmental Association, they will be answered as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest. In this context, personal data owners have the following rights:
- to learn if their personal data has been processed,
- to request information about how it has been processed,
- to learn the purpose of processing of personal data and whether they are used appropriately for this purpose,
- to learn about the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- to request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event even it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to request the third parties to be informed,
- to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
Personal data owners can direct their questions, opinions or requests to any of the following communication channels:
By writing: Kemalpasa Mah. Yali Cad. 59 / 7, Canakkale, Turkey.
Troya Environment Association has the right to verify the identity before replying.